Truth

I was listening to Lacuna Coil's "Our truth". I like it, it's almost spiritual. Almost... you know? But I love the title. I think that's a really clever title. It is a declaration of relative thinking, which is an important declaration to make. We all think relatively about certain things. Hopefully not morals or on the topic of salvation. But we think relatively about being wronged. We each have a perspective. Our truth is just that, ours. We may be right or wrong, we can try to be influential. How strongly you believe something will determine the hills you die on, but how strongly you believe something doesn't determine it's "rightness". I can believe strongly in something, and I do, that I'm absolutely wrong about. I've actually been fascinated by that idea for a long time. I'm actually pretty excited to find out the things that I am completely wrong about. One day, when we have to potential to learn and know all truth, the things that I was right about will not be that interesting. But the things that I lived in error believing? That will be fun. I look forward to being wrong about some ideas, people, and hopefully some things that I believe about myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much