Ever Do

I feel that in so much of our writing, we're trying to prove a point. I hope that at least some of my writing doesn't come across that way. I am in no position to prove a point about much. I write to observe, to record, to encourage. I'm not all that concerned with being right all along. I hope that at the end, I find out that I was wrong about a lot of things, and a lot of people. I find it interesting that so many people live (myself included) live this life, feeling that being right the first time is so important. Because the chances of being right the first time aren't that great. It isn't something to look down on. And to celebrate a person for being right the first time is kind of a waste too. We aren't worth praise. We aren't worth glory. We should just try to do the best every day. That's all we can ever do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much