Explore

I hope there's adventure there. I like to believe that He's got some tasks for me, a new world to explore, new lands, creatures, sights unseen to all but Him. I want to explore. And not just alone. I want to go with friends, experience the other side of life together. Do all of the things we never had the chance to do this side of eternity. I like to believe that there will be. When He created this world, it was full of adventure, He talked about how we were to have dominion over all creatures. We got to choose. He said that was good. He created that, He wanted that for us. It wasn't an idea that we pitched to Him. If you're listening, I'd really like to explore Your new world with friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much