Golden Days

I completed my M.Div Orals Exam this past monday. I finished my capstone paper for the New Testament program today. It was a rather large research paper on Romans Ch. 13. It was my final large paper. I have… 3 or 4 small paper left to finish up. Then I will be done.

So what comes next?

Well. I am in process with 4 churches.

Plan A is to work at one of these churches. This is what I have been training and preparing for.

But.

If my graduation date comes and goes without a job offer.

Plan B is to continue on here. I would pursue an MA in Clinical Health Counseling. I want to be able to be the best pastor I can possibly be. I also don't want to sit around waiting for a church to connect with me. I want to use my time well.

I never thought this would be an option. But here we are. I have loved my time at Denver Seminary. It has blessed me (us) and with the space to reflect, learn, and grow together. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'll keep you posted. But until then, know that I am loving every moment. Cherish the golden days while you're still in them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much