More

The world I want has a never-ending sunset. Not sunrise, I don't want to waiting for the sun to rise, I already have enough of that. The world I want is full of people with stories to tell. They aren't timid about their stories, they don't need time to think of them. They're already on their lips. The world I want has a new activity every day, except Tuesdays. On Tuesdays we build forts in the woods. The world I want has new people coming in all the time. And we have time for them. Glorious time for the new people. The world I want isn't far from home. And really, in the world I want, home remains a place that I can visit for all of my life. The world I want is full of people that realize that every decision that they make really is a representation of who they are. They realize that what they say, they should mean. They should also know that the things that they don't say, aren't known. It is a world without assumptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much