One more

I haven't been writing much on facebook. It isn't that I don't want to. In fact, I really would like to write a few things. Most posts I see seem to be critical of government, or other people. We are full of complaints, and it easy to see why, there's plenty to complain about in life. Or, at least, there are a lot of "complaint-worthy" things in this life. And I'd love to comment, because I'm Nate, and one of the imperfect things about me is that I always have a comment. I always want to throw in my 2 cents. Do I think we should be concerned about the government? Yes and no. Will iot affect our life? Yes. But you have no vote, it is out of your control. Your faith and hope shouldn't rest on government. And other people. Yeah, they have, do, and will drive you crazy for the rest of your life. But do you see them as hopeless, or in need of help? I don't want to be just one more voice. So much of this life is attitude and perspective. And an even larger, more fully encompassing percentage is a trust in something greater than yourself. Because you can't do it, not this life, not a worthwhile commentary on the subject. Nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much