10

Day 10 I stand alone. All is well honestly. I haven't wanted meat much more than I usually do. I have also decided to keep myself from eating what I would call "food crutches", food that would be easy for me to go a month on. I could quite easily go for a month on nothing but PB&J. But that would be easy, require no creativity, and wouldn't be particularly healthy for me. I feel about the same, I've been trying to get my 8 hours of sleep per night, I don't want to get tired. Eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, which I really don't mind. I don't want to go out to eat either, which is something I've always enjoyed. I just don't want to spend any kind amount of money on something that isn't meat. I find that be something of a waste. I will never in my life order the veggie deluxe and Subway. I've been thinking a lot about my future lately. What I want out of life, what I want to experience, the kind of place I want to be someday. I can't tell you how much I like working with the people that I'm with right now, I wish I could give them all a little more of my time, but time certainly seems to be the thing that's hard to come by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much