Practical

Day #3. Not so bad, I try to think about if I'm tired, or more hungry than usual. I don't think it has done a thing yet. It was a very busy weekend though, SS, Church, Yg Message & bowling. But it was all very good. I'm also looking at getting a different vehicle. My car does this crazy little thing where it begins to accelerate beyond my control. And the Stratus, well, something is wrong there too, my father is law is trying to figure that out for us. I want something that I won't regret, a vehicle that isn't so big that I feel ridiculous having it right now, but with enough seating that I won't regret it in a few years when kids are in the picture. It's kind of fun looking at vehicles really, I wish the nice ones weren't all so far away. Sorry, I know this is kind of just a practical update, but practical things have been on my mind lately. Have a wonderful Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much