One job

I am really starting to consider going back to school for a degree in counseling. I know that there is a tremendous need for counselors, and it's one of the things I've just always thought that I could do well at. I am sure that there are many things about that career that I'm not anticipating, things that I won't like. But I also feel like it has been on my list for a long time and I feel that I could do a lot of good in that field.

I am worried about starting over. I am not sure about a timeline. I am not sure about where to go, and what specific degree I want to pursue.

So yeah, there's a lot of questions. But I do want to pursue something that will allow me to have One job. I really want to have One job someday. Someday being the key word.

I love one on one conversation. I can do small group, and I can do large group speaking. But one on one is special. People can be helped by just having someone else to share with. I'm looking forward to a career that allows for much more of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much