Dwelling

A dwelling is always a choice. It is where you live. It is what you concern yourself with.

What you dwell in is very important, and can define you. If you dwell in excess, in too much, it can become you. If you dwell in simplicity, it can benefit you, it can help you focus on the more important and vital things of life.

But anything you dwell on, or in, can ruin you. You can start to feel like your way of dwelling should be the only way.

I get frustrated at the dwelling of others. But at the same time, generally, I feel like I have never felt like my way of doing life is the only way. I need to do that, I need to remember that. Because even though I honestly believe that, it doesn't mean that I have always expressed that.

I want to dwell with less. I want to dwell with uplifting people. I want to dwell in partnership. I want to dwell where I am wanted, and needed.

Where do we dwell? What do we surround ourselves with? Why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Just like them