Yeah

A Realistic American Christian

I like different, and I like flavor, and variety, and a lot. I like meat, and potatoes. I like new, and better, and all. I want much, much, more.

I want to see things the way they are, not fluffy. I will not stand for believing that things will turn out "just because". I'm not a believer in the idea that "everything happens for a reason", I believe that everything that happens, God will derive reason from them.

And I will not be overly negative. There's no reason to give up hope. None.

I also doubt in my own existence. I don't know if its even possible to be a Realistic American Christian. Either that, or it is a lonely, desolate kind of existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much