Fingers Grasping


The good Christian dies letting go of life. The fingers come off cleanly.

The good atheist still grasps and holds to everything he can at the end.

I find, and please remember that I'm 27, that few go out in any good way. Few are satisfied, few go out with any kind of grace.

Any advocate of "leaving behind a better life" for future generations... I just have a hard time with you. I don't feel like life on earth right now is necessarily the worst it's ever been, but any way that you can make life "better", is such in infinitesimally small percentage of "better" that it is hardly worth it. Those that come into money in this life, may have a better standard of living, but that completely ignores their mental, and most importantly, spiritual health.

The "rich" that I've come across in life have been the most out of touch, and I guess if that's what you desire, go for it.

There is something in a "Good Christian" that really does see the rest of life as less important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much