years on fences


Broken Records, the same thing over and over. They tend to be criticized, I feel bad or hopeless when I feel like I'm being one. But broken records tend to be true. Maybe that is why the feeling is troubling. I'm not so sure that broken records are floundering, they might just not have an answer, they just might not change.

I don't feel that having a mind that doesn't change for a period of time is the same as fence sitting. When someone is considered to be stuck on a fence, there is an obvious belief that they are able to jump down to either side.

But this... This feels much more like I am unable to choose either side. Like neither side is viable.

Neither staying nor moving are what I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much