a time

There are a lot of good sayings out there, many of them tie in directly with strong beliefs we have. I was reminded today of how there is a time for everything in this life, to live and to die, to plant and to harvest, to be together and to be apart.

That is a very deep and important belief, and it still feels outside of my normal thought. One of the smartest men that ever lived thought and believed that. I should probably listen to that.

But it still seems outside of my normal belief. Where does that fit in? How should it affect my daily life? Do I need to be more "O.K." with daily frustrations? Do I need to be alright with death and dying? Is it a plea to understand why things fail? I just don't want to be old and just figuring it out, I want to be teachable now, and figure this out now. I can understand it, but how do I live it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much