A sputter and a response

I always want to write about love. So whatever else you find me scribbling about, know that I'd rather be talking about love. Men are supposed to want respect right? I think that's true. I think that a lack of feeling respect, kind of blocks our love acceptors. In the end, respect leads to, is directly tied to love. Because no woman wants to be disrespected. A guy that disrespects a girl just doesn't last long. We call that guy a jerk and we move on. But guys can, and do, put up with disrespecting women, because they are pretty, or well, yeah pretty much just because of that. (Also, heads up, this is not always the case, either way. If you don't know that I am not speaking in relative terms, just stop reading anything I right. "Never" and "Always" should only really be used when speaking of God)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much