Today you know

Today you know Grandma. You know that I didn't hate you, that I didn't resent you. You know that I never tried to hurt the family, that all the stuff dad tried to sell you wasn't true. You know I loved you. That I missed you. Today you know that I was worth missing. Today you know that I tried. That I was more of a mediator than I could've been asked to be. You know that I gave when I didn't want to, that I thought of you, and him, more often than you knew. Today I miss you. I thought I was your favorite. But it honestly doesn't matter because you, grandma, you made me feel like I was. Thank you. I love you. I miss you more somehow, after this passing affliction, than I did in all these years prior. God Bless Grandma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much