Life Time

Life Time Is that some sort of special time? Life time as opposed to overtime, or time on the clock, time to learn, time to play. You could say time is just a measurement. You could say that it is a space of reality set aside for a specific purpose. Whatever it is, I want it to be used. Nobody wants to give time that they don't feel is worth it. I don't even like the phrase "time is money". Time is more than money. I wish I could buy time with money, and so does anyone lying on their death bed. Time, so far as we know it, is one of the most definitely finite things that we have. Our lifetime is limited by factors beyond our control. How much money you have can directly correlate to other factors, the family you were born into, how hard you work. But your lifetime is beyond that to a degree. Would I realize that today. Live that way today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much