Switchfoot... Rahr!

Where is God in the night sky? Where is God in the city light? Where is God in the earthquake? Where is God in the genocide? Where are you in my broken heart? Everything seems to fall apart Everything feels rusted over Tell me that you're there -Switchfoot, Vice Verses There's been a lot of positives lately, God has certainly been in some important things in my life. God has been in my ministry, in many of my relationships, in my own walk. But I think we need to ask God where He is in the things that aren't going well. Where are you God with some of my friends that are struggling? Where are you with my Dad? Where are you with my future? It isn't doubt. It's wonder. It isn't a lack of trust, it's a want for more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much