Everything

I've had doubts about anything and everything. My whole life I've defended the idea of being able to live a "normal" American life, while still being a follower of Christ. Can I hold onto everything "mine", while still giving all that is required. I think Paul would scoff at me. He would see my life as a waste of time. I've got "my" bank account, and all these things that God can't touch. So am I saying I need to give it all away? Am I saying that I need to capsize my own boat? Maybe. But will one man doing that really change anything? Maybe. I read an article about a man from Canada that won $40 million in the lottery, and gave it all to cancer research, as his wife had died of cancer 2 years prior. He was so affected that he wanted to help save others, to keep them from the suffering that he was going through. So. Maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much