Maybe a little too much

You can definitely have too much or too little of someone. Anyone reading this has experienced both. I'm starting this blog for quite a few reasons. Pretty excited to have a place to smear my thoughts. Something like really seedy raspberry jam onto some not-quite-toasty toast. I think it will be just right. And as place for me to just write. heh.

Glad to have you here. I will do my best to make this something worth reading, at least when you are really bored. Or when you are far away from all other human contact. Or just when you miss me. Because, be honest, I know you are out there. And you will never have an overproportioNate amount of me.

I guess to start, I should let you know where I am at and a little about what you should expect to find here.

I am in the 2 2/3rds year of being married. It has been excellent. My wife is without a doubt the best part of me. We are living on a quiet little block of Ortonville, right near the school. I have a pinball machine in my living room. I have games in my car all the time. And a Bible wherever I go. I am also getting used to, although I very much hate to use that phrase, my new job as a paraprofessional at the high school. I am also working as the Youth Pastor at New Life, and as the Pastor at Artichoke Lake Baptist Church, for 6 & 2 1/2 years respectively. Both are great. Both are challenging and learning experiences.

What will you find here? Me. I'm pretty sure I'll be here. Or at least some smatch of who I am. I want to do a lot of honest writing here. Explain what I see. I feel like I have been blessed with a unique perspective in life, surrounded by the best friends, family and teachers that I know. I would like to do some kind of regular events/articles/stuff. I.E. Fashion as danger, Where the rubber meets the road as far as spirituality and how it plays out in everyday life, maybe some poetry, maybe some rants. Hopefully some hope. Wouldn't that be nice. I hope to update most week days, as I have a lunch period that I don't know what to do with. So I hope you give it a chance, and thank you for already reading if you've made it this far. Congratulations, you are incredible! God Bless and thanks for being a friend.

Nate R.

Comments

  1. Yay, Nate! Excited to see what you post :)Blogging is a fun pastime :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To