Uncertainty

I find it important to have a kowledge that I (as much as I would like to protest), am wrong about some very important things. Every man would like to believe that the judgements we make as we go through life are, if not spot-on, then rather close to being accurate. But there will be some critical things wrong with my perceptions.

I will have looked at people in through incorrect lenses, I will perceive some right things to be wrong, and some wrong things as right.

And it may be easy enough to think that, but how deeply should that enter into the way that one actually lives. Should it affect the things I feel certain about? Should it affect the trust in those who I view as faithful and true?

Does it enter into mere morality, or should it touch something deeper?

And what things are unaffected? What ideas and principles, and beliefs... will my uncertainty leave alone?

I should call THOSE things sacred and set-apart, because I should not violate them with doubt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much