People

Pinning down what I want out of life is difficult. There are simply too many things that I can't mention because I haven't tried yet, and I don't to rule out. Maybe I want to work a boat on the ocean, I don't know yet, I have never seen the ocean. Maybe I want to give up all work with people someday and just write in a socluded room like Emily Dickinson. Could be interesting. Maybe I want to be a huge nerd and just plow through code on a computer all day, or be a motivational speak. Yes, its terrifying, but maybe thats just because I haven't tried it yet.

So some day I'll write about all the things I don't want to do. But as I think about it, most of them involve people. Which really is where my heart lies. I don't like the idea of moving so far from friends and family that I will only see them on great occasions. I've never liked the concept that says: "I will make new friends"

But, thats probably just me. Some day I'll pin it all down though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much