Ramblin' Wednesday

There are trying times in life. And its weird, because I feel like everything has been going well. I feel that I am more prepared than maybe I've ever been. I feel like I'm growing to the point where I am not forgetful. I am writing most every day, I feel like I am making a difference at the school. I am growing up. I am able to research and write messages about what I care about for every Sunday. I've had some great meetings lately. I know that I am growing as a story-teller, as a brother, as a short-style message creator, and as a husband. I am doing better at reaching out than ever before.

And yet there are imperfections. There are so many ideals that I would like to attain. I want my friends to get along. I want my family to be one. I want to have time for that and more.

I'm sure it all comes with time.

I don't just want for my happiness anymore. Thats big for me.

Also, is it just me, or is it hilarious when "kids" are arguing over their pickups and stuff like that. I know this is a bit of a divergence, but wow. I hate the attitude I used to have. When vehicles make a man I want to quit playing the game I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much