Then

Personal Success It's the desire of so many. I'm not excluded from this bumbling group either. We lose it once we die, we have received our gift in full. But boy, are we going to ever try for it. So many songs are written about it. Self-Improvement sounds really nice too. Until I remember that I've never been the one to improve myself. It has only ever been an outside force. I might desire it (Not even sure how natural that is), but I've never been the one to push for it, never been the one to act on it. We all want that castle, obsessed with the dream life, or even hope for it in Heaven. Maybe that isn't our destiny. It certainly won't be our focus then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much