Tuesday Ramblings

Its good to reminded of why I believe in the most important things. I also am entertained at the wild ideas of others. Why are we so conditioned to believe that our side is entirely right? When can we all start living with the belief that we do not have the full perspective in our sights. We simply never will I am also fascinated by all of the romanticizing we do. I like Christina Perri as much as the next guy [whatever that means], but wow, she romanticizes so much in every song. She makes bitterness sound so heavenly, and she wants to love someone for a thousand more years. That sounds great, and really romantic. But it also sounds like a mountain of pain and grief. Don't get me wrong, it all sounds so great. But I want to live this life, and live it well. I want to love with all I've got, and give it my all. But then I want to come to a place of satisfaction, knowing that my creator has created me for only as long as He's deemed necessary. At some point all the tears that we've built up have got to be wiped away. I don't know if a man can carry a thousand years worth of tears with him. Just a thought, as I'm sure Christina Perri is simply hoping for an unending time of love, which does sound nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much