Whatever the Pill is

The danger is in the pill. Kind of. The main problem isn't taking the pill. The problem is continuing to take the pill. Whatever the pill is for you. It surprised me to be tought that selfishness would be the root of all kinds of sin, I thought it was just some pure kind of evil, some kind of destructive force. But selfishness. It all comes down to who we serve in the end. I guess it makes sense. C.S. makes a lot of sense when he describes how those destined for Heaven of Hell are ultimately getting what they want. I like to believe that can be a good thermostat of the direction we're headed. We think about what we ultimately want, and every day as I sit down at this computer, I want to write on that topic. It ultimately is a very tell-tale fruit. What I want, and who I want for. It is incredibly telling. I want for the things that give me joy, any little chute of joy, any little potential. What is that pill for you? And what do you want for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much