Without You

I like writing darker things on a good day. Its just easier that way. I wish I could find my old notebook, I had begun a little exploration into the idea of life as torture. Dark right? But really, without hope, without some kind of light at the end of the tunnel... How is it all that different. Life will slowly break you down, and you will experience hurts that never go away. You will get injured, you will hurt others. And people that you love will slowly be taken from you. I in no way want to compare my life to that of someone going through the holocaust, or being tortured in a foreign war. I cannot even comprehend standing on one of those railroad ramps, and having my family taken away from me, sent the the chambers. That is just plain unbearable. But life will do the same. Life will do the same without a savior. So cling to whatever you have, doubters. Make a "better" tomorrow. Without God its just more of the same. Without a forgiveness that wipes these tears away, you can have it all. I want nothing of this life without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much