Revolution

I'm not one for anarchy.

I've been listening to quite a bit of Les Miserables lately. Revolution is cool you know, and it has been romanticized more than a little bit.

But it certainly makes me wonder about purpose. It makes me wonder about what I want from everything. Do I have friends just to make me feel alright? Do I hope to have a family just to give myself some reason to live? Do I want to travel just to take myself away from all I know? That maybe I'll find what I'm looking for somewhere I've yet to be?

I used to be big into the hope of a revolution, zombies, who cares, something to shake life up. Survive differently. It would make each day more meaningful in some relative way.

But I guess I want to find more purpose in this more "mundane" life that I lead. I've definitely been seeing fruit lately. Glad to know the fields are still ready for the harvest. Need to keep my nose to the grindstone I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much