Tombstone

I feel most would rather die as something great, or as a martyr to some cause.

I've met quite a few that don't want any kind of fame, they want a quiet life, or at least, their kind of life. They don't want for notice, for attention. I feel that.

But I feel most would like to be noted for something, to have something noteworthy on a tombstone.

I am simply sad when I see something trivial on a tombstone.

I like music, and cars, and hunting and fishing. But they are all passing. But I guess the tombstone is too. Oh well. I'd still rather have a quote or something that speaks to a life without end. I don't want to be a martyr to a cause I don't believe in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much