School Is Over

This Friday will be my last regular post. I'll still post somewhat regularly over the summer, but especially with camp coming up in a few short weeks, I've got a lot on my plate.

Tomorrow is the last day for seniors, and I've got...9 days left. I'm more than a little excited, but I also have really enjoyed the job. Kids are fun to work with, I definitely enjoy spending my day working with them, even if it is stuff that I would normally deem unnecessary or not essential.

I'll write a bigger summary on the school year when I get a chance. But for now, I'm glad I made the switch. I haven't missed my previous employment for even a minute. I love that feeling. I'm glad I was able to experience what I did before, but I find myself much more at home helping people and doing something more lasting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much