Exasperation

Exasperation - The second poem that I wrote this summer. Enjoy. I'm on borrowed breath for 26 years. Spent it all treading water. Or the exhaustion that comes, with the frustration of men who should be. I thought independence, would mean I don't need anymore. Yet I'm back at the well. For the 7th time this week. Still the sparrow flies unbothered. My overgrown problems, don't seem to seep past my window. So he'll keep soaring, And I'll keep roaring. Could we someday switch somehow? I'm sure the problems my gen has, are all the problems that we do. I've seen the churches they attend. Pretty sure I'd think God was dead too. There has to be something more. Because I've accumulated nothing, Worthy of my time, A quarter through already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much