On why we need each other.

On why we need each other. Sometimes you need to write the things you'd rather not. A reasonable person has to go against himself more often than not. It is a conflicted life. There is an amount of invincibility that so many of us feel, going beyond even just explaining our lack of fear of death. But we can also feel that we can handle things on our own. It leads us into places where we stand alone, when we really would be much better off together. I don't like to admit that. When I'm tired I'd rather not say so. When I'm alone I want to [like everything else] keep it to myself. We need each other. Not because we will do more together [we will], or because it will make us feel less lonely [it will]. But because its the only way we survive, and its the only way His plan works. You and I need to remind each other why we fight the good fight. You and I need to be honest enough with each other to admit when we are running low. Not so that we can make it through. We might not. But because even if just one other sees His light in our friendship, it will all have been worth it. He needs us to need each other

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much