Useful

Useful. We all desire that. Even if what we think we are is sleepy, or too busy, or bored. I love classes where I'm useful, when I can help a teacher. I love that knowledge that I have found a place, a niche for myself. We are called to be that kind of people. Creative enough to be useful. We have something in us, that desires to be more than inspiring, or creative, or funny. (And, obviously, those can be useful attributes). But we want to have a product. We want a result. He, would like for us to have a result. He calls it fruit. We go crazy without it. We seem to latch on to so many other things when we go without a product for a sustained amount of time. We start to feel that our cup is overflowing, and we have little to show for it. Do something. Thats what a lot of visionaries have asked us to do in the past. It needn't matter what. Something. Something good. Something useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If only a god could speak into our world...

Something Held On To

Maybe a little too much